An opportunity for a Rigpa student to fill a central role in Dzogchen Beara, supporting staff and volunteers with their daily activities, supporting the public meditation retreat programme and smooth online engagement with the public.
This is a full-time paid position, supported by a volunteer.
Practising Sangha Volunteer Roles
Are you a Rigpa student who would like;
- to live in a beautiful place and a perfect retreat environment?
- to deepen your study and practice while working at the heart of a spiritual community?
- to contribute to the work of Sogyal Rinpoche in a very significant way?
If this appeals to you and you have an interest in working as part of a dynamic team, we have Practising Sangha vacancies in the following areas (please click on the job titles to download job descriptions);
Click here to download an application form
Applications to: email@example.com
The Practising Sangha are a team of volunteers whose work days are designed as much as possible so that they can attend and assist with the daily schedule of spiritual practice and ritual at Dzogchen Beara.
Benefits include comfortable accommodation in your own room in an area of retreat and delicious vegetarian meals (we are known for our great food!).
You can also avail of:
- Group study sessions, the All Encompassing Path and Sangha Gatherings
- Access to the beautiful shrine rooms for personal practice and a library with a wide range of materials for personal study.
- Opportunities to attend the events and retreats on the Dzogchen Beara programme which includes visiting Lamas and senior Rigpa instructors.
- The offer of one week of personal retreat with the support and guidance of an experienced instructor.
- Leave to attend an international retreat with Sogyal Rinpoche.
Work-Exchange Volunteer Roles
The Dzogchen Beara Work-Exchange programme offers a unique opportunity for volunteers to live and work in a spiritual environment. Work-Exchange volunteers are able (and encouraged) to join daily meditation practice sessions and, when work commitments allow, attend weekend retreats for free.
For information on opportunities in this programme please contact us.